Thursday, February 13, 2014

I.hate.snow!

When it comes to snow, I have a love/ hate relationship with it! I love it because it SOMETIMES gets us out of school, but I hate it because it ruins all my plans! So on Monday, I heard we were a getting about 6 inches of snow. I didn’t really think anything of it cause I was really hoping we weren’t gonna get anything. I was wrong. It started on Wednesday; we got about maybe 4 inches of snow? But thank god it got us out of school! I was actually really surprised cause bland hates us and never lets us have a snow day! Then on Thursday, it snowed and hailed the whole day. It was pretty crappy weather and I hated it! I was bored out of my mind and had nothing to do! I literally stayed in my bed all day and watched movies, the struggle haha. But it’s a miracle because bland actually closed again so now we don’t have school on Friday either! 4 day weekend! But yeah Snow ruins everything! And this weekend is Valentine’s Day and me and my boyfriend had all these plans we wanted to do and now we probably won’t get to do anything because the roads will still be messy. Snow is nice and everything, but I hate it ahaha. I hope the roads clear up this weekend so I can get my life back and not be bored all weekend ha


Hope everyone has a good 4 day weekend and stay safe driving on the roads! 

3 comments:

  1. I think snow is so pretty when it falls and right after it falls! But then it melts and looks so ugly, and the roads are covered with chemical salt mixed with snow, which also looks so ugly. But good thing the roads weren't too bad afterwards! after the snow fell both days, it seemed like the roads were pretty much cleared the next day. Luckily Bland closed, but that was kind of weird considering we never close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree one-hundred percent. I hate the snow because it ruins everything but it does help when Bland decides to make a wise choice and not allow us to have classes. I am hoping that the snow will be done for the rest of the winter. I have had enough until next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that RBC closed when it snowed. I also have a love hate relationship with the snow. I like looking at it, but not really being in it.This weather has been really strange because we got snow three weeks in a row and I am getting tired of the cold and snow. We better have a great Spring!

    ReplyDelete