Friday, February 7, 2014

Week 4, and my BIRTHDAY!



Soooooo. I felt like this week was never going to end. Thank god its FINALLY Friday! Its been a pretty boring week in English. I have been so unmotivated this week. On Monday, we got into groups and sweeney passed out papers and we had to talk about the 2 stories we had to read, its been a long week so i dont even remember what the books were called aha. That made me tired so i just sat there and did nothing. Wednesday, we brainstormed ideas about our papers that we have to write. We had atleast 50 words written out on the board. He said if we filled up the whole board we could go home early. Well Sweeney was being difficult and started scattering the words everywhere instead of putting the words at the end which aggravated all of us cause we really wanted to go home early! Our rough draft is due monday.... which means i probably wont do it till sunday..becauseeee MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! So I don’t plan on doing any work this weekend! Sad part is that I don’t even know what I’m doing yet for my birthday L  hopefully my boyfriend surprises me with something! I cant believe ill be 19, I feel like I just turned 16. This is getting boring and im starting to run out of stuff to say haha

Sweeney just showed us a picture of his kids and their SO adorable! I didn’t even know he had kids! I just want to go home so my birthday weekend can finally start! 


Here's the cake my mom got me :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy late Birthday! I hope that you had a good one! It's crazy how old we are getting and time is flying by! The class where we had to brainstorm was so annoying! We were all ready to go and he kept adding more and more words! His kids were sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete