Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm a little late on this post but the week was so long and I completely forgot to get on here and talk about something. I don't even know if I can remember what we did this week haha. Well on Monday, we got into groups again and talked about our papers. Most of us didn't do anything cause it was kinda boring. Then after we finished that, we started watching the movie The glass menagerie.  On Wednesday, we watched it again cause its a long movie and we didn't finish it on Monday. I honestly can't really get into it.... I start getting bored when we start watching it...and then I get distracted and get on my phone haha. Friday was very interesting! It was calling for thunderstorms on Friday, which I didnt think it was a big deal so I didn't think much of it. Well it looked dark and scary all day long! and I hate thunderstorms haha especially if I'm by myself! well I went to English and we all started talking and everything and someone said we were under a tornado warning! So I was like just great.. and then all of a sudden it gets really windy and dark and starts thundering.and then we hear the tornado siren go off! Which freaked all of us out! and then out of no where it just starts pouring! long story short, it was crazy and we were all complaining to sweeney and he probably just wanted to scream at all us ahaha. we kept telling him we wanted to leave, but he put the movie back on to shut us up. The storm lasted about 15 minutes and then everything went back to normal. and then it was finally the weekend! I had a great weekend, I went shopping and hangout with my boyfriend! and the weather was amazing on Saturday and Sunday! but of course the weekend had to go by super fast like it always does and tomorrows Monday, blah :( one day closer to spring break though!

hope everyone had a great weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Class was defiantly crazy on Friday! thought we were all going to get trapped in Sweeney's class! I have never gotten a alert to "take shelter" before...it was kind of crazy! Glad you had a good weekend! I worked all weekend :/

    ReplyDelete