Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm very forgetful, and more snow

well I know it's Monday, but I forgot to write my blog for last week, so this is my very late blog haha, let's see if I can remember what we did last week in class. Well monday, Sweeney was sick so we didn't have class! I was SO happy! So I went home and slept. And then on Wednesday we watched the rest of that movie. Friday, we played a really boring game of jeopardy. We didn't want to play at all so we were trying to take up a lot of time messing with Sweeney. It didn't work out and we still had to play jeopardy. Well no one read the book besides like 2 other people in the class, so we pretty much didn't know any of the answers! I think Sweeney was getting annoyed with us,whoops! I was so happy to go home after that, my moms birthday was on Friday so we went shopping and then later that night we went out to dinner! Over the weekend it was one of my bestfriends birthday so we went out to dinner at Kanpi to celebrate her birthday! Now it's Monday, AND IT SNOWED AGAIN. I'm so glad it got us out of school but I'm so tired of snow! I hate being stuck in the house doing nothing! I'm ready to get this week over with, I'm excited for our spring break! 

hope everyone has a good snow day and if you drive in it be careful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment