Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Break

Well even though this past week was spring break, i guess were supposed to still write a blog! I hope everyone had a great spring break! Mine was pretty boring..... I worked all week and i was sick! Definitely not a great combination haha.I hung out with my boyfriend most of spring break when i wasn't working. i wish i hadn't worked all week cause i really wanted to go somewhere and actually enjoy my spring break! Now its already Sunday and spring break is over and tomorrow is unfortunately Monday :(  i feel like the week went by so fast. Now its just time to work my butt off in school for the next month before finals! hopefully it goes by quick cause im ready for summer! this isnt a really long blog but i have no idea what else to put since my week was super boring.

Hope everyone had a great spring break!

2 comments:

  1. My Spring Break didn't even feel like a break. It went by way to fast, I really hope the rest of the semester goes by as fast as my Spring Break did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hannah looks like you had an eventful spring break! NOT!!!! Lol its okay I did the same exact thing. Next spring break lets plan to go the beach or something :)

    ReplyDelete