Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 10

This week was soooooooo long! and considering it was the week after spring break, it was a struggle to be motivated to do any school work! Well on Monday, it was a rainy day and I felt awful so I just didn't go to school that day. Hopefully I didn't miss much in my classes On Wednesday, we talked about the story we had to read " the rape of the lock ". and then Sweeney passed out a paper with 5 questions on it and then we got into groups and each group had to answer 1. I thought that was pretty easy. Then, Sweeney made my Friday SO much better!!!!! getting that email saying we didn't have class on Friday made me sooooo excited! I was so glad to come home at 11 and take a nap! And I was glad I could start my weekend early. I went to an engagement party this weekend and it was a lot fun! and I hungout with my boyfriend Brandon all weekend too! I had a pretty good weekend and I hope this week coming up will be good too. And tomorrow we apparently have to register for classes and I haven't even thought about what classes I want to take next semester :( and I emailed my advisor last week asking for my alternate pin number and she still hasnt answered me.......

hope everyone has a great week!  Just a few weeks left till the end of the semester!

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, I think this week was one of the hardest I've had this semester! The bad weather on Monday made it about ten times worse than it usually is. "The Rape of the Lock" was yet another weird story, Sweeney sure has picked some interesting reading choices. Just like you, I was so happy that class was cancelled on Friday!

    ReplyDelete